In order to use this system, you must firstly agree to the following Terms.
Terms of Service
(1) Usage fee of this system is free. User shall be responsible at his/her own risk to use this system. The Provider shall not be responsible for any damages or liabilities
arising from using this system. User shall be prohibited from using the services and contents of this system for any commercial purpose.
(2) Provider shall make the best use of internet to provide up-to-date contents of language assistance (interpreter dispatch service) to User. User shall agree that the internet service
(hereinafter referred to as “Net Service”) supplied by Provider keep the forms and contents changed without notice anytime in advance.
(3) User shall agree that the User never duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, trade, nor resell any contents provided on the site regardless of any circumstances.
(4) User shall acknowledge that web contents which include other links on Net Service may be protected by the intellectual property right that belongs to third party: sponsors or project
supporters (or on behalf of individuals or companies). User are not allowed to modify , rent, lease, led out, sell or distribute web contents or produce secondary work on the basis of all
or some of our web contents.
(5) User shall agree that the User is liable for web contents that the User may produce, send, or display and is liable for any losses and damages arising from User’s misconduct (Provider
shall be free from any responsibility which may be caused by User or third party).
(6) User shall acknowledge and agree that all legal rights, authorities, profits, and intellectual property rights relating to Net Service (with or without registration and place
available) are reserved by Provider or its licensor. Furthermore, User shall agree that confidential information may be contained on Net Service and should not be disclosed without
Provider’s prior written consent.
◊ Provider’s Disclaimer
(1)Provider shall not be liable for User’s damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of the Net Service (including any damages due to conflict with third party) and shall not
be liable for damages of User or third party arising from the fact that they can’t use this Net Service.
(2)Provider shall not be liable for any damages such as delayed e-mail, undelivered e-mail and other inconvenience caused by computer system failure on the Net Service.
(3)Provider shall not be liable for any damages occurred from the environment such as computer, line, software and so on that the User employs.
(4)Provider shall not be liable for any damages caused by Hold/Stop of the Net Service or changed contents on the Net Service.
(5)Provider shall not be liable for any damages to User’s computer, line, software and so on caused by downloading or virus infection from the Net Service or website of third party.
(6)Provider shall not be liable for any damages occurred in disclosure of personal authentication information of User and misused by third party except for reasons attributable to