Center for Multicultural Society Kyoto (hereby so called as “the Center”) respects the privacy of the users and pays carefully attention for handling private information of the user.
The private information means the individual name, password, e-mail address, user name, time stamp, complaint, consultation or question and the information combined of two or more than two of them that can identify a specific individual.
Purpose of use of private information
The Center can use the obtained private information in the following purpose. If the Center has to treat the private information beyond the purpose of use, the Center will notice or announce previously and will get the agreement from the principal user.
l For the supply of service or goods by the Center
l For the communication with the users
l For the contract or execution of trade and the subsequent management
l For the investigation of the state of service use or satisfaction level of service
l For the use of information in the embodiment that the individual cannot be identified
l For the supply of already disclosed information to third party
Limitation of purpose of use
The Center treats the obtained private information within the scope to achieve the purpose of use. When the Center needs to use the private information beyond the purpose of use, the Center may previously get the agreement of the user except the following cases.
1) The case based on the law
2) In the event that the protection of life, body or property is required and it is difficult to get the agreement from the principal user
3) In the event that it is specially required for the promotion to increase public hygiene or to rear healthy children and it is difficult to get the agreement from the principal user
4) In the event that it is required to cooperate for the execution of official works by national organization, local government or the person who was entrusted by them, and there is a possibility that getting agreement from principal user will affect to such official works
Acquisition of information
The Center legally obtains private information with the appropriate means and does not obtain it with unfair means against the user's will. The Center notices or announces the purpose of use previously when the Center will obtain the private information and even when the purpose of use is changed.
Appropriate protection of private information
The Center takes an appropriate measure for keeping correct and latest private information. Also the Center will handle the private information of the user appropriately and securely.
Submission of private information to the third party
The Center does not submit the private information to third party without the agreement from the principal user in principle. The Center only submits it upon getting the agreement about the purpose or the contents from the user except following cases.
1) In the event that the statistical data is disclosed for the purpose of supply with the accumulation and analysis of private information and with the modification to the form that cannot be identified
2) In the event that the disclosure or submission is required by law
Disclosure of private information
The Center discloses the private information without any delay when the principal user requires. However there is a case that the Center does not disclose all or a part of the private information in the following cases.
1) In the event that the disclosure of private information may affect to the principal user, life, body, property or other rights or profits of the third party
2) In the event that the disclosure of private information may affect seriously to the execution of appropriate works of the Center
3) In the event that it violates against other laws or regulations
Modification of private information and procedure of stop of use
When the Center is required from the principal user to stop the correction, addition, deletion, use or elimination, the Center may take certain measure within rational period upon the confirmation that the requirement is certainly from the principal user.
The Center does not take any liability for obtaining the private information by the third party by themselves in the following cases.
1) In the event that the user discloses the private information with the function of this service or other means
2) In the event that personal identification is available by the information and others that the user input it into the system
Contact for inquiries
For any inquiry, please contact to Center for Multicultural Society Kyoto (firstname.lastname@example.org).